Terms and Conditions
- London College of Make-up FZ LLC (“L.C.M”) maintains the LondonCollegeofMakeup.online website (“Website”) under the Dubai Creative Cluster Authority, License number: 91322 & Educational Services Permit number: 61885.
- L.C.M reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Please check this page of the Website periodically.
- The modules appearing on L.C.M Website could include technical or typographical errors. The L.C.M college makes all the effort to ensure that the information contained within the Website is accurate, and L.C.M cannot be held responsible for any errors or omission and the contents do not form any part of a contractual obligation.
- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. L.C.M controls this Website from the U.A.E. L.C.M makes no representation that this Website is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws.
- L.C.M will not provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs and sanctioned countries.
- LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS: The Website may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. L.C.M has no control over these sites or the content within them. L.C.M does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. L.C.M does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against L.C.M for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Website to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Website, you may notify us at “ info@LondonCollegeofmakeup.online”.
- Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
Enrollment & Payments
- It is your responsibility to read all our online course details and ensure that you have received sufficient information and advice on the course that matches your needs. For more information, the student/client can communicate with our Educational Team (by telephone, letter, WhatsApp, live chat or email) or by having a ‘personal interview’ with us any time during our opening hours.
- By accepting these terms, a binding agreement shall arise between you and London College of Make-up FZ LLC. (‘LCM’) and you agree to pay the course fee for the course you have selected.
- (‘L.C.M’) will supply to you all modules, video tutorials and assignments listed by LondonCollegeofmakeup.online for your Course (‘Course Contents’);
- (‘L.C.M’) allocates a Make-up teacher for you at the time of registration, this Teacher will be your contact while you are a student on the course.
- The Make-up teacher will review, mark and grade your assignment and answer your questions about your make-up course.
- For any technical help or issues you can always contact our website admin on “admin@Londoncollegeofmakeup.online” or “email@example.com”
- Online Make-up Course Progression: Requires the user/student to progress through the online course in the designated step sequence of lessons or units/module and will NOT allow the user/student to move freely through the course without following the designated step sequence.
- Upon successfully completing all assignments and Lessons the system will issue a certificate for your course.
- The Course Fee does not cover any materials that are not listed as Course Materials for your Course.
- Kindly note that as the user/student you may need to provide your own equipment such as “(PC, Laptop or tablet as recommended) or even a smart phone” in addition to the Course Materials at your own cost, i.e. Makeup Kit & Make-up products which may be required for the successful completion of all assignments and lessons. The LCM website states the Minimum & Recommended laptop/device Specifications for Users/Students.
- Course Deadlines: Once enrolled, the course contents will be available to you for up to one year from the date of purchase to finish your studies. Extensions beyond this are available if required, although (“LCM”) reserves the right to charge a fee for extensions. If you have already crossed the 1 year limit period with good/emergency reason and would like an extension, please contact our admin team for assistance.
- The college will be closed on all UAE public holidays. If a public holiday falls during your course, L.C.M teachers or Admin team will not be available too respond to you during these holidays.
- Students who are unable to understand or speak English will not be permitted to study on our online courses.
- L.C.M accepts the following mode of payments: Online payment (Visa & MasterCard) & Bank transfer only.
- L.C.M accepts online payment by Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in (AED) and (GBP) currencies for its products and services. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been granted authorized use of the card by the owner of the credit / debit card.
- LCM uses a third-party payment gateway provider to collect payments from customers on our Website. No cards’ details will be stored, sold, and saved in our L.C.M record and not shared to any other third parties.
- If the issuer of the credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment, we will cancel your booking immediately and contact you for an alternative method of payment. In this case, L.C.M will not be liable for any delay, loss or damage caused to you, nor your failure of joining a course.
- If you are an international Student/Customer, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate to AED currency and this rate depends on your bank or your card issuer.
- Students making payments of course fees through overseas banks must ensure that proof of payment from their bank accompanies their application form. The remitting bank must quote the full name of the attending student on the details of payment.
- Students wishing to pay by Bank transfer / Account deposit, should first email the school to send them via email a ‘non-payment’ application form link.
- If your payment is done by Bank Transfer, all fees must be received by the College without deduction; therefore all bank charges and ex-change rates must be paid by the applicant.
- After the Registration and within 24 hrs. of receipt the payment, L.C.M will send a confirmation Email to the student along with a TAX invoice and Payment Receipt and the student will get immediate access to the course materials online through LCM student dashboard.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password – if any -and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Cardholder / student or client must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
FEES, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- You have 7 days from the date of online registration/course purchase to check the course, lessons, and materials. If you are not entirely satisfied or choose not to complete the course, contact the (“L.C.M”) college within this 7-days cancellation period, either by phone or email for a refund.
- A refund cannot be granted during the 7-days cancellation period from the date of online registration/course purchase if you have already submitted course work or quiz online for assessment. In this case, the refund is NOT applicable.
- If a cancellation is made after the 7-days cancellation period there is NO refund under any circumstances.
- Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God, environmental disasters, terrorist act or by UAE Government / Authority.
- For Cancellation, please send an email first to: firstname.lastname@example.org and call us directly: +97144547686 right after the email. without this we cannot check and process your request. The student/Client is the only authorized person to raise this refund request.
- All refunds (if applicable) will be made in the same mode of payment and will be processed within 7 to 45 days depending on the mode of payment and your bank.
- All the course materials that have already been shipped to you are non-refundable.
- We offer a mature training environment and therefore we cannot accept online students under the age of 18 years.
- If the customer using the Website is a Minor/under the age of 18, they shall not transact on or use the website.
- All course materials are shipped within 4 to 7 business days from the date of enrollment.
- Materials are shipped via courier and are expected to be delivered within 10 to 14 business days.
- Products and materials are non-refundable.
Code of Conduct
(“L.C.M”)’s Teachers and support staff are dedicated to providing a top-quality experience to all students. When you communicate with the LCM Team, you will be greeted in a courteous, friendly, and respectful manner. Students/Users who exhibit abusive, threatening or offensive behavior when communicating with any member of the L.C.M team may be placed on academic probation or expelled from the College without a tuition refund. (“L.C.M”) considers cyber-bullying to be a serious and dangerous crime. Any individual who is identified as a L.C.M student/user who is found to exhibit threatening, harassing, abusive or offensive behavior online may be placed on academic probation or expelled from the College without a tuition refund.
Cheating & Plagiarism
As a student of L.C.M, you are expected to put in your best effort to complete your course work and assignments. Cheating, plagiarism, tampering, or falsification of your work in any way is not permitted. If your Teachers suspects your work to be the result of any form of cheating, your account may be immediately placed under academic probation while a review of your work is conducted. If your work is determined to be the result of cheating or plagiarism, you will receive a failing grade for that unit and will be required to pay a re-submission fee to submit the unit. Additional instances of cheating will result in immediate expulsion from the College without any tuition refund.
Applicants with disabilities/illnesses
Applicants with disabilities or medical needs must clarify their condition to the college prior to booking, in order to receive a confirmation from our education team on whether they can be accommodated in our learning before they proceed with a booking.
Due to the possibility of copyright infringement, the use of video cameras and audio recording is not permitted during theory and demonstration hours. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Website for your own personal use AND that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use. All the contents of photos and videos taken by L.C.M staff of student’s work, including but not limited to behind the scenes, the daily’s demos, etc. remain the property of LCM, and may be used for promotional purposes.
Value-Added Tax Clause:
- Effective 1 January 2018, VAT is charged at 5% on all our Courses, Education Services and other Education Fees by L.C.M within the UAE.
- The advertised prices for Courses & Education Services displayed at L.C.M Website are exclusive of any VAT.
- Your final price will be reflected in the online payment and Tax invoice/Pro-Forma invoice with details, once the course registration is completed online.
- The Tax Registration Number (TRN) of London College of Make-up FZ LLC is: 100260368400003